Friday, October 9, 2009

Dental Implant Surgery Date Rescheduled to Dec 3 & 4

ATTENTION: The dates for the In-office Dental Implant Day have moved to Dec 3 & 4. Since I need to identify a total of 24 implants to be completed over two days in my office, I need time to find good candidates.

I am providing these implants at very reasonable fees (savings of around $1,000 per implant and crown). I'm also offering FREE Oral Conscious Sedation (normally $99) for these two dates. Think sleepy pill.

This is a win-win situation - great for patients that need implants to replace missing teeth or to tighten up their loose dentures AND great for me, as I can place implants again. I'll be sure to update the blog when we are approaching our goal of 24. Call Heidi at 923-2880 or email at info@DerenzyDental.com to set up a free consultation appointment.

We are asking for a minimum deposit of $500 to reserve a spot on Dec 3 or 4. For my fellow engineers, learn more about implants at http://www.biohorizons.com/documents/ML0131_Patient_Guide.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Derenzy Clan

The Derenzy Clan
Friends' coastal wedding Oct 09