Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Weekend - Camping Time!

The Derenzy's are heading out to the Metolius this weekend for some much-needed outdoor time! Olivia, my four month old, got kicked out of our bedroom last night, b/c the Pediatrician said we can officially let her "cry it out" now. I'm game, as is my wife Lamar - so she's in the spare bedroom now. We'll see how she behaves for two days of camping. Green Drake hatch should be coming off on the Metolius, so maybe can actually catch some fish as well. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, as the weather should be pristine. Until next week. . .

2 comments:

  1. What a great photo! I hope you and your beautiful family have a wonderful time on the Metolius! Dave and I are doing an art show in Yachats this weekend.

    Your blog is great and such a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo! Your jewelry looks gorgeous - I had no idea what blogs were capable of until I saw yours.

    ReplyDelete

The Derenzy Clan

The Derenzy Clan
Friends' coastal wedding Oct 09